This policy sets out how South African Conversations treats information that is received and/or collected through your use of our site: www.SouthAfricanConversations.co.za
By visiting our website, it is understood that you accept and agree to the practices and terms described in this Policy.
If you do not agree nor accept these practices and terms, please do not use our site.
The information we collect
- When you browse/use our site, we may automatically record the following information: Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser information, cookies, geographical location and site usage information, such as date, time and duration of visits.
- Should you transact or communicate with us via our site, we may request that you provide certain additional information, which we will retain and use in order to transact and communicate with you.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
How we use the information we collect
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which sections of the site are being used and how users interact with these sections.
- We may use the information collected to optimize performance, improve usability, provide additional or customized offerings and to make sure things are working properly.
- We use information supplied by you upon request, to serve you.
When do we share information collected?
- We may share relevant information with service providers, such as:
- Fulfilling subscription orders
- Payment processing
- Customer support
- Sending newsletters that you signed up for.
- We will never sell your information.
- We respect your right to privacy and are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
- Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be held responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we can prevent such access.
- We are not responsible for the content of any linked site/s or information. You are knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks of using third party sites and we shall have no liability whatsoever with respect to such third-party sites and your usage of them.
Changes to this policy
- This policy may be updated over time. We encourage you to periodically review this page for any updates.
- Should you continue to use this site and the services offered on it after policy changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.
- Should you have any questions or concerns about this Data Protection and Privacy and Policy, please contact us. See below.
Last updated: September 2019